Twin Lakes Improvement Association
The goal of the Association shall be the improvement and ultimate preservation of the historic natural values of Twin Lakes for all users.
A 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization #82-0394746 – Incorporated October 4, 1956
- Maintenance of adjudicated lake levels commensurate with established water rights of all concerned
- Reduction of sedimentation and nutrient loading from forest, agricultural and other human activities
- Increased coordination and participation with other public and private organizations involved with lake management, water quality and recreational values
- Increased public/user knowledge of activities beneficial and detrimental to water quality
- Enhancement of public use and environment of Twin Lakes compatible with the stated goal and objectives